One of the most frequently asked questions in the car wrap industry surrounds the pros and cons of wrapping your vehicle. Our decades in the industry make this not just a simple question to answer, but also a fun one. There are many car wrap benefits, whether your a business owner or a car aficionado.
Car Wrap Benefits for Business Owners
If you’re a business owner, the pros are even greater. Consider these facts from Out of Home Advertising Association of America (OAAA):
- If you drive your wrapped car only 9,000 miles in 2023, you’ll pass 9,000,000 other drivers.
- You’ll get 30,000-70,000 views per day.
- Vehicle wraps increase brand recognition faster and more effectively than any other type of advertising.
- 80% of viewers can recall relevant details about a car wrap after only seeing it once.
- Based on a $3000 budget, vehicle wraps will get about 1.26 million impressions per year, compared to 135,000 for radio, 90,000 for buses, and 105,000 for billboards
- Out of home advertisements produce significantly higher ad recall with consumers versus live and streaming television, podcasts and radio, print, and online executions.
Car Wrap Benefits for Car Aficionados
If you just happen to be someone who loves beautiful cars, a vehicle wrap can bring you many benefits as well. A vinyl wrap will protect that original paint job better than anything. A vehicle wrap won’t depreciate your car’s value, either.
A vehicle wrap can actually reduce maintenance, especially if you apply a ceramic coating on top of your vinyl.
And a wrap can upgrade your car’s look with custom colors, textures, and details. You can even get a color-changing vinyl vehicle wrap. A vehicle wrap allows you flexibility in your car’s look and feel. It’s easy to go to chrome, or change from a high gloss finish to matte.
There’s really no good reason NOT to add a vinyl vehicle wrap, especially if you’re a business owner! Whether you add one to your 2023 business strategy or just want one to enhance your favorite car or truck, we’re 100% sure it will turn heads.
Check out these other FAQ about vinyl vehicle wraps:
How long does a vinyl vehicle wrap last?
A vinyl vehicle wrap can last for years. (We fully guarantee our work for three years. Our wraps last at least 5 years, with no noticeable difference in color, but can last several years past that.) Here are some tips to give your vehicle wrap the longest life possible.
How much does a vehicle wrap cost?
The average cost of a full vehicle wrap is $2500. Read more about the cost here, especially if you’re a business owner
Is it cheaper to get a car painted or wrapped?
A vehicle wrap is less expensive than a custom paint job. Read all the details about the differences here.
Can you DIY vinyl wrap your car?
Yes, of course. But you don’t want to. Here are all the reasons you should hire a professional to design and wrap your car.
How do you take care of a vinyl wrapped car?
Hand-wash your vehicle wrap. You’ll also want to remove stains, sap, and insects as soon as possible. Here are 5 rules to follow when caring for your vehicle wrap.