Why Vehicle Wraps are the Most Cost-Effective Marketing Available
Vehicle wraps have gained popularity in recent years. Why is that? Well, lots of different reasons. More and more people are on the roads, so vehicle wraps bring the marketing to the people. The technology associated with vinyl makes a vehicle wrap not only an eye-catching investment, it makes it an affordable one as well. Especially when you consider how many people are reached on the average drive day. But the vinyl vehicle wrap statistics tell the real story, especially to the nay-sayers.
And with Portland high on the list of cities for young entrepreneurs, top on US News and World’s report’s list as an entrepreneur hub, and more recently named the new Silicon Forest and a rising tech hub, vehicle wrap advertising makes sense in this town. New ideas live here, and there’s no better way to advertise them than right on your vehicle.
So what’s so great about vinyl vehicle wrap statistics? Think on these things:
- According to the U.S. Department of Transportation, the average driver logs about 250 miles in his car each week
- GeoPath estimates that one car wrap generates between 30,000 and 70,000 views per day (formerly known as The Traffic Audit Bureau for Media Measurement)
- The American Trucking Association states that 90%+ of people notice vehicle wraps
- More than 95% of people who see a vehicle wrap remember what they saw
- The average vehicle wrap costs about $2,500
- The average vehicle wrap lasts at least 5 years
- According to the American Trucking Association, a single intra-city truck can garner 16 million visual impressions in a single year
These are some pretty serious numbers! If we take the low average of 30,000 views per day, that’s 54,750,000 views over the lifetime of your vehicle wrap. That’s a lot of looks! And that means more than 52 million people will remember your wrap over the lifetime of your wrap. (Most of our wraps last about 7 years, but our warranty is 5 years.)
Here are a few more vinyl vehicle wrap statistics on the cost-effectiveness:
- 3M, our favorite vinyl company, states that a company would need to spend thousands more advertising dollars to even come close to reaching the same number of people that a vinyl-wrapped vehicle will reach
- Cost per thousand impressions (CPM) with vehicle graphics is the lowest of all advertising ($.48)
- Vehicle graphics work even when you’re not
With these kind of numbers, it’s difficult to say no to a discussion about this type of effective marketing for your business. Who knew that there’s no better advertising partner than your own vehicle wrapped in beautiful, eye-catching graphics?
Call us so you can start taking advantage of the most cost-effective marketing available today.