As a business owner, you’re looking for the best opportunity to grow your businesses. As you sort through options like trade show booths, newspaper ads, tv commercials, or new signage, you want the solution that reaches the most people for least amount of money. Signage is not only the most cost-effective option, signs can boost sales!
Signage is Memorable
Here’s what the studies tell us:
- It takes 7 views before a customer engages with your brand.
- People retain only 10-20% of written or spoken words, but 65% of visual images
- The human brain processes images 60,000 times faster than text
- 90% of information transmitted to the brain is visual.
- 65% of people are visual learners
Even Confucius agrees:
What I hear, I forget;
What I see, I remember;
What I do, I understand.” — Confucius
Our eyes help us learn, so the more visually engaging our business promotions, the more people will remember and engage with us. All the forms of advertising involve some aspect of visual communication, so much of the decision comes down to price and effectiveness.
Signage is the least expensive per viewer in which you can invest. In fact, studies show that signage at your business is as cost-effective as 24 full-page newspaper ads every year.
Signage is Profitable
Signs can boost sales and increase your revenue considerably. Consider these stats from FedEx about signage:
- 76% of consumers visit a store they’ve never been in before based on signage
- 68% make a purchase because a sign caught their eye
- 75% of customers have told someone about a store due to its signage
- 68% of consumers believe that a store’s signage represents the quality of the products or services provided
- 60% of consumers are hesitant to enter a store that doesn’t have signage
- 52% of consumers admit they won’t enter a store when the signage has misspelled words or is of low quality
- 85% of your customers live or work within 5 miles of your business. Do they know you’re there?
- 13-20% of people move each year, so your customer base is constantly fluctuating. Signage can pull in these new people more quickly and more cost-effective than any other form of advertising.
- One single on-site sign costs $.02 per 1,000 views.
- Most consumers think a small business should have 2-3 signs around its storefront
Signage is Customizable
Signage comes in many shapes and sizes, so you’re not limited to the over-the-door variety. We print all of the following (and then some):
- A-board signs
- Window graphics
- Floor and wall graphics
- Outdoor and retail signs
- Vehicle signage
Any of these options can give you the benefit of being memorable, cost-effective, and profitable. (We also provide custom boat lettering, magnetic signs, and construction signs.) Signs can boost sales, and everyone can agree that’s a great result.